Request to change the use of an existing 1,944 square feet converted milking parlor into a microbrewery which produces hand-crafted beer, on a 97+/- acre parcel in the A-2-40 (General Agriculture) zoning district. On-site crops will be used in microbrewery operation (hops and 50% of wheat). The on-site dairy will remain in operation at this time.
Stanislaus County Department of Planning and Community Development, 1010 10th Street, Suite 3400, Modesto, CA95354
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.