Water reservoir pump station / Agriculture 70 / Public Semi Public Facilities
The approved project involves the construction a photovoltaic solar generating facility on a .5-.75 acre portion of the Cool Valley Reservoir site located at 30597 Miller Road in Valley Center, San Diego, CA. The project would improve the efficiency of operations at the Cool Valley reservoir and result in an every savings of approximately $30,000 in electrical costs.
Valley Center Municipal Water District, 29300 Valley Center Road, Valley Center, CA 92080
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.