Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of
(California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
Richardson 2014 THP 1-14-047 SON
NOD - Notice of Determination
The project is limited to water drafting from two unnamed Class II watercourses and a constructed pond fed by a perennial spring, and a temporary skid trail crossing over an unnamed Class II watercourse. The California Department of Fish and Wildlife is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement Number 1600-2014-0272-3 pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Patrick Hovland.
CAL FIRE, 135 Ridgway Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Leslie Markham, 707-576-2275
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.