Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Aldercroft Heights County Water District (CWD)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Aldercroft Heights County Water District (CWD)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SWRCB is a responsible agency for this project. The Board's Public Water System Drought Emergency Funding Program is providing state funds for the project. Aldercroft Heights CWD proposes to haul water to the existing storage tanks until Los Gatos Creek can provide a sufficient supply to meet current water demands of the current water system customers. Water hauling will begin when Los Gatos Creek can no longer meet the daily demand of the water system customers. Aldercroft Heights CWD will also construct a new water well to supplement supply brought in from Los Gatos Creek. Construction is anticipated to take 8-12 months to complete due to the backlog of work by available well drillers.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (408) 353-4255
- Los Gatos
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is considered an emergency prevention measure that will prevent an imminent water outage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.