Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Crescent Bay Improvement Company
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Crescent Bay Improvement Company
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (Board) is a lead agency for this project. The Board's Public Water System Drought Emergency Funding Program is providing state funds for the project. The proposed project includes the relocation and reconstruction of an existing intake and pump assembly to a deeper section of Clear Lake in order to ensure the continued supply of water to the water system. The intake and pump assembly will be relocated to the bottom of the lake from its current position at the end of an existing dock. The project also includes the construction of an interim emergency intertie to Baycliff Water (PWS 170060).
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board, Bridget Binning, Sr. Env. S
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (707) 576-2145
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is considered an emergency prevention measure that will prevent an imminent water outage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.