Prospect Island Sediment Characterization
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Prospect Island Sediment Characterization
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this study is to sample and characterize sediments from Miner Slough spur channel and 5 potential breach locations to provide necessary data for evaluation of dredging and sediment reuse options.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
3500 Industrial Blvd., 2nd Floor
West Sacramento, CA 95891
Phone : (916) 376-9738
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306, Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- The sediment characterization will yield informaiton leading to an action for which DWR has not yet been approved.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.