Locust Street Vegetation Clearing
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Locust Street Vegetation Clearing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The removal of nonnative vegetation (trees and shrubs) and a small number of select native shrub species to open up the dense vegetation on the east sidde of the CDFW property to alleviate the fire and safety concerns. In addition the clearing of an approximate 20 foot perimeter around the entire CFDW fence line will be completed to increase visibility and to create access for a new security fence to be installed in the future.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2306
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 -Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.