Plains All American Pipeline, Line 903, Anomaly Repair #54 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0085-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Plains All American Pipeline, Line 903, Anomaly Repair #54 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0085-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Permittee proposes to repair a pipeline anomaly which includes the excavation and repair of one segment of buried pipeline (903). This anomaly is located adjacent to and underneath an unnamed intermittent tributary to Zaca Creek. An area approximately 20 feet by 12 feet will be dug to a depth of 14 feet, and a total of 124 cubic yards of soil will be set aside.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (805) 684-6281
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair to an exisiting facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.