Beale Air Force Base Site SS023 Statement of Basis / Corrective Measures Implementation Plan
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Beale Air Force Base Site SS023 Statement of Basis / Corrective Measures Implementation Plan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of in situ chemical oxidation (ISCO), enhanced attenuation (EA), and land use controls (LUCs) for groundwater and No Further Action (NFA) for sil as corrective measures for Site SS023 at Beale AFB.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826-3000
Phone : (916) 255-3609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not result in a change in any of the physical conditions within the area affected by the project, including land, air, water, minerals, flora, fauna, ambient noise, and objects of historic or aesthetic significance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.