Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Berryessa Estates (Lake Berryessa Resort Improvement District)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Berryessa Estates (Lake Berryessa Resort Improvement District)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resource Control Board (Board) is a responsible agency for this project. The Board's Public Water System Drought Emergency Funding Program is providing state funds for the project. Berryessa Estates (Lake Berryessa Resort Improvement District) proposes to conduct boring analysis, reconstruct the intake to a lower depth, and install the pump, electrical lines, and piping.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 341-5280
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Emergency prevention measure that will prevent an imminent water outage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.