SR 49 Overlay near Bear Valley - 1E020
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- SR 49 Overlay near Bear Valley - 1E020
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to overlay SR 49 near Bear Valley Road in Mariposa County. All construction will occur on existing pavement and shoulders within Caltrans right-of-way. The purpose of this project is to extend the service life of SR 49. This Project is needed to prevent further deterioration.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95201
Phone : (209) 948-3811
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.