Durham Mutual Water Co. Fish Screen Maintenance Project (SSA# 1600-1999-0160-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Durham Mutual Water Co. Fish Screen Maintenance Project (SSA# 1600-1999-0160-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Fish & Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-1999-0160-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Durham Mutual Water Co. The project consists of routine maintenance pertaining to the removal of sediments and debris that could reduce or block the flow of water above the fish ladder, screened diversion and fish screens at the Durham Mutual Water Co. Dam.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves removing/clearing debris and sediment that could block the flow of water over and through the fish ladder at the Durham Mutual Water Company Dam.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.