Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Cachagua Mutual Water System #4
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Cachagua Mutual Water System #4
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SWRCB is a lead agency for this project. The Board's Public Water System Drought Emergency Funding Program is providing funds for the project. The proposed Project includes hauling water to provide 80 gallons per person per day for a total of 6 months for a community of 15 homes.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (831) 655-6939
- Other Location Info
- Carmel Valley
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is considered an emergency prevention measure that will prevent an imminent water outage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.