Part 2 Emergency Grant Funding - Fresno County Service Area (FCSA) No. 30 - El Porvenir
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Part 2 Emergency Grant Funding - Fresno County Service Area (FCSA) No. 30 - El Porvenir
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SWRCB is a responsible agency for this project. SWRCB's Safe Drinking Water Proposition 84 Program is providing state funds for the project. FCSA No. 30 (El Porvenir) proposes a project that includes hauling water to the completed water tank beginning Friday, September 5, 2014. The hauled water will allow for the storage tank to continue supplying water to their residents until a leak in their irrigation lateral is fixed.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1616 Capitol Avenue MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (559) 600-4259
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is considered an emergency prevention measure that will prevent an imminent water outage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.