Camp Cady State Wildfife Area Riparian Restoration Demonstration Study
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- Camp Cady State Wildfife Area Riparian Restoration Demonstration Study
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The objective of this proposed demonstration study is to determine the potential suitability and sustainability of selected plant materials for site restoration/revegetation on riparian salt cedar (Tamarix spp.) infestation sites along the Mojave River within CCWA jurisdiction. Evaluation of species selection and adaptation will be conducted in historically dominant salt cedar stands where potential for natural recovery of desirable, diverse, native vegetation following salt cedar reduction is limited. The study will emphasize: 1) native species selection and adaptation; and b) revegetation species response to supplemental drip irrigation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (760) 872-1173
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Research and demonstration purpose and limited physical impacts within the regional project area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.