Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-14-0221, Puccs Gabion Silt Trap Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-14-0221, Puccs Gabion Silt Trap Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will involve the installation of a small rock gabion silt trap on an unnamed ephemeral tributary of Willow Creek. The project will also include the maintenance of the silt trap which shall be cleaned out as necessary to maintain its capacity to arrest the stream flow and allow silt to drop out.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2142
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The prject is for improvemetn of water quality to and will lead to no expansion of use on highway 299.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.