Kelsey Creek Fish Ladder Enhancement (LSAA #1600-2014-0123-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Kelsey Creek Fish Ladder Enhancement (LSAA #1600-2014-0123-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the repairs and improvements to one of two fish ladders at the Kelsey Creek Detention Structure. This project will provide improved passage for Clear Lake hitch to move upstream for spawning. When Kelsey Creek is dry in the late summer, early fall, the project will remove 40 feet of the existing concrete, rock fish ladder with hand tools such as a rotary hammer or pneumatic jack, shovels, picks, and and pry-bars.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2916
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will upgrade an existing facility to provide fish passage for a sensitive species (candidate species under CESA).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.