Operation of Replacement Well No. 115
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of Replacement Well No. 115
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Drinking Water (Division), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit. The Irvine Ranch Water District proposed project included replacement of Well No. 115 with a new Well No. 115 and appurtenant structures.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Santa Ana District Office 605 West Santa Ana Blvd.
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Phone : (714) 558-4410
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of an operational permit for the replacement of Well No. 115 will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.