St. Helena Hospital Part 2 Emergency Grant Funding
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- St. Helena Hospital Part 2 Emergency Grant Funding
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) is a responsible agency for this project. SWRCB's Safe Drinking Water Proposition 84 Program is providing state funds for the project. St. Helena Hospital proposes a project that includes the reduction of turbidity in the storage that supplies water to the water system. Turbidity was increased as a result of the seismic event on August 24, 2014 near the city of American Canyon, California. Turbidity increased to 34.9 NTU and now causes the potential for bacteria to grow in the water supply. Activities to reduce the turbidity include vacuuming the interior of the 1 million gallon storage tank.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 449-5600
- St. Helena
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Declared Emergency
- Type, Section or Code
- 15269 (a)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Emergency repair to a structure whose purpose has been altered due to a natural disaster (i.e. earthquake).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.