Lincoln Centre Life Sciences Research Campus Project

5 Documents in Project


SCH Number
Lead Agency
City of Foster City
Document Title
Lincoln Centre Life Sciences Research Campus Project
Document Type
EIR - Draft EIR
Present Land Use
Research/Office Park / C-M/PD
Document Description
The proposed project would develop an ~20 acre site that includes 19 acres owned by BMR Lincoln Centre LP and 1 acre currently occupied by Lincoln Centre Drive. The project proposes biomedical research and office facilities in a campus setting. Key project components would include 555,000 sf of laboratory and office space housed in three buildings of up to 185,000 sf and seven stories each, as well as 40,000 sf of employee-and visitor and serving amenities (which might include café or childcare facility) housed in a fourth building up to three stories high. Of the proposed 555,000 sf of gross floor area, a maximum of 388,500 sf (70 percent) could be used for office and the remainder 166,500 sf (30 percent) would be laboratory use.

Contact Information

Carla Violet
Agency Name
City of Foster City
Contact Types
Lead/Public Agency


Foster City
San Mateo
Cross Streets
East 3rd Avenue and Lincoln Centre Drive
Total Acres
Parcel #
094-532-170; 180; 190; 200; 250
State Highways
Hwy 92
Foster City Lagoon, San Francisco Bay

Notice of Completion

State Review Period Start
State Review Period End
State Reviewing Agencies
California Air Resources Board (ARB), California Department of Conservation (DOC), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region 2 (RWQCB), Department of Toxic Substances Control, Department of Water Resources, Resources Agency, San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission (BCDC), California Department of Transportation, District 4 (DOT)
State Reviewing Agency Comments
California Department of Transportation, District 4 (DOT)
Development Types
Office (Sq. Ft. 388500), Other (Lab)
Local Actions
General Plan Amendment, Master Plan, Planned Unit Development, Rezone, Use Permit, Land Division (Subdivision, etc.)
Project Issues
Aesthetics, Agriculture and Forestry Resources, Air Quality, Biological Resources, Cumulative Effects, Geology/Soils, Hazards & Hazardous Materials, Hydrology/Water Quality, Land Use/Planning, Mineral Resources, Noise, Population/Housing, Public Services, Recreation, Schools/Universities, Sewer Capacity, Transportation, GHG

Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at or via phone at (916) 445-0613.

Download CSV New Search Print