ENV-2014-1277-MND / 5600, 5602 Hollywood Blvd. 1669, 1671, 1673, 1675, 1677, 1679, 1681 St. Andrews Pl.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Los Angeles, City of (City of Los Angeles)
- Document Title
- ENV-2014-1277-MND / 5600, 5602 Hollywood Blvd. 1669, 1671, 1673, 1675, 1677, 1679, 1681 St. Andrews Pl.
- Document Type
- MND - Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Present Land Use
- [Q]R5-2 / High Density Residential
- Document Description
- The project is the construction, use and maintenance of a boutique hotel with 80 guestrooms and 867 sf of restaurant space. The new hotel will be six-stories, 75 feet in height (with a roof structure up to 79 feet) and consist of 26,671 sf of floor area on an approximately 9,514 sf site. The project will provide 31 parking spaces and 68 bicycle parking spaces that are located at-grade and within a subterranean parking level. Vehicular access to the parking area will be provided from St. Andrews Place along the east property line. Pedestrian access will be provided on Hollywood Boulevard along the north property line.
- Contact Information
City of Los Angeles
200 N. Spring Street, Room 750
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Phone : (213) 978-1332
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
- Cross Streets
- Hollywood Boulevard and Western Avenue
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Other (Boutique Hotel and restaurant space)
- Local Action
- Specific Plan Site Plan Other Action
- Project Issues
- Aesthetic/Visual Air Quality Biological Resources Geologic/Seismic Noise Public Services Soil Erosion/Compaction/Grading Solid Waste Toxic/Hazardous Traffic/Circulation Other
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Air Resources Board California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5 California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 7 California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Los Angeles Region 4 Department of Toxic Substances Control Department of Water Resources Office of Historic Preservation Resources Agency
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.