Relocation of National Tribute Grove Memorial Stone and Marker
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Relocation of National Tribute Grove Memorial Stone and Marker
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Relocate the National Tribute Grove memorial stone and marker ("memorial") from its current highway-side location to the day-use area of Jedediah Smith Redwoods SP to provide parking and safe access for public viewing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
P.O. Box 2006
Eureka, CA 95520-2006
Phone : (707) 465-7772
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303,15304,15331, Class 4, 31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the construction or placement of minor structures accessory to existing facilities; minor public alterations to ; and maintenance and restoration of historical resources in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitation, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer, in accordance with CCR 15300.4, included as "trail construction and installation of signs" in the Dept. of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR §15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.