Recycled Water and Plant Material Conversion for HOA Common Area
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Rancho California Water District
- Document Title
- Recycled Water and Plant Material Conversion for HOA Common Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project converts an existing potable irrigation system to one capable of distributing recycled water, revegetates the site to California-friendly/native lower water use plant material, and utilizes the site for public education opportunities. The Project will result in water savings and improved water management. Water savings will be realized through elimination of the imported and local groundwater requirements at one dedicated landscape irrigation site by connecting the irrigation system to Rancho California Water District's (RCWD/District) existing recycled water infrastructure.
- Contact Information
Rancho California Water District
42135 Winchester Road P.O. Box 9017
Temecula, CA 92590
Phone : (951) 296-6942
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- THe project will replace existing facilitiers and plantings on the same site with substantially the same purpose and capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.