Consider Ratifying the Action of the Executive Officer's Execution of an Agreement with the California Polytechnic State University Affiliated Cal Poly Corp.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Ratifying the Action of the Executive Officer's Execution of an Agreement with the California Polytechnic State University Affiliated Cal Poly Corp.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Ratify actions of the Executive Officer or her designee in entering into an Agreement to perform the work specified in the proposal titled "Review and Revision of Seismic Design Standards for Marine Oil and LNG Terminals" in accordace with current State policies and procedures.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378CCR; 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization for the Executive Officer or her Designee to enter into an Agreement does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.