Consider Authorizing Staff to File a Record of Survey for the Reach 4A San Joaquin River Administrative Map - W 26377
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Authorizing Staff to File a Record of Survey for the Reach 4A San Joaquin River Administrative Map - W 26377
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize staff to file the Record of Survey for the San Joaquin River Administrative Map Reach 4A.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Joaquin
- Fresno Madera Merced
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15378, 15060
- Reasons for Exemption
- The activity is not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Authorization for staff to file a Record of Survey does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.