Line 108-3 Replacement Project (SAA #1600-2014-0147-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Line 108-3 Replacement Project (SAA #1600-2014-0147-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Ensure the safety and reliablity of the existing gas transmission pipeline, Line 108-3 is being replaced. A 24" pipe will be installed under the existing pipeline via horizontal directional drill (HDD). The HDD will be approximately 3,462 feet long at a depth of 53 feet under Lagua Creek and approximtely 2,268 feet long at a depth of 62 feet under Morrison Creek. Construction access and activities will occur on existing roadways and pre-disturbed temporary workspaces and will provide staging and operation of HDD support equipment and vehicles including a drilling rig, mud tank and pump, backhoe or excavator, forklift, and various utility and crew vehicles.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will replace an existing gas pipeline within the utility right-of-way to ensure the safety and integrity of the pipeline.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.