KIng Pier Repair Project; 1600-2014-0022-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- KIng Pier Repair Project; 1600-2014-0022-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the repair of an existing pier and catwalk which includes replacement of the joists and decking. SIx (6) 2 1/2 inch diameter pipe column fender pilings supporting the catwalk will be removed and replaced with two (2) 4x4 inch and two (2) 2 1/2 inch diameter pipe column pilings. There will be a net reduction of two (2) pilings driven into the lakebed. The new catwalk will be adjustable, supported by the new tube steel pilings. New fender pilings will be attached to the adjustable catwalk. Caissons will be installed around the new pilings during installation as necessary to reduce water quality impacts associated with driving the new pilings into the lakebed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Reconstruction of an existing pier where the new pier will be located on the same site and have the same purpose and capacity as the replaced sructure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.