Cal Fire Academy Parking Area Extension
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Cal Fire Academy Parking Area Extension
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is an extension of a portion of the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection's Fire Academy passenger vehicle parking area. The project area is situated near the Academy entrance from State Highway 104 and is parallel to the existing Academy parking area. This location consists of generally flat terrain with little discernable slope and was previously graded at some point in the past. The area immediately north and west of the project area includes a previously documented unimproved exercise track and is used annually for various heavy equipment training exercises due to its low gradient, open condition.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will occur on a previously graded area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.