Central California Tristeza Eradication Agency - New Well No. 2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Central California Tristeza Eradication Agency - New Well No. 2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SWRCB as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The Central California Tristeza Eradication Agency (CCTEA) proposes to construct a new Well No. 2. The new well will no exceed a 125 gpm yield. The new well will be used to provide drinking water to the facility.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
265 West Bullard Avenue, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.