Proposed mixed-use development on an approximately 13.26 acre project site, consisting of:
- Construction of 51,000 sf of office space, built on two levels and located on the south end of the project site;
- A 7,000 sf restaurant, located by the northeast corner of the site;
- A 3,200 sf restaurant with drive-through service, located by the northwest corner of the site; and
- 204 residential apartment units, centrally located on the site.
-The apartments will consist of 108 1-bedroom units, and 96 2-bedroom units, built on three levels.
- There will be a central clubhouse and play areas in a courtyard.
- Related on-site improvements will include 204 parking spaces for the office space, 412 spaces for the residential apartments (including 58 guest parking stalls), and 170 parking stalls for the restaurants.
- Driveway connections would be made to North First Street and North Lincoln Street.
Air Resources BoardCal FireCalifornia Department of Parks and RecreationDepartment of Water ResourcesNative American Heritage CommissionOffice of Emergency Services, CaliforniaOffice of Historic PreservationResources AgencyRegional Water Quality Control Bd., Region 5 (Sacramento)Caltrans, District 4Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3