Water Resources, Department of
(California Department of Water Resources)
Butte Slough Outfall Gates Rehabilitation Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
DWR's Division of Flood Management proposes to restore and modernize the Butte Slough Outfall Gates, which were built in 1935. The State Lands Commission action is an approval of a 20-year General Lease - Public Agency Use through April 22, 2035.
California State Lands Commission, 100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South, Sacramento, CA 95828-8202
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.