La Ventana Residential Development Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Riverside County
- Document Title
- La Ventana Residential Development Project
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- The proposed change in land use designation is from Rural Community: Estate Density Residential (RC:EDR, 2-acre minimum) to Community Development: Medium Density Residential (CD:LDR, 2-5 DU/AC) for 9 lots encompassing 170.9 acres.
- Document Description
- The project consists of a residential community that includes 530 residential lots on 170-acres. Project development will occupy 148 acres and 22 acres will remain as open space. The project also includes a community park and an internal neighborhood park. The project also includes approximately 22 acres of off-site infrastructure on three adjacent off-site areas.The off-site areas will support utility and roadway infrastructure, which will provide acces and use of the property.
- Contact Information
RWQCB - San Diego Region
2375 Northside Dr.
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone : (619) 521-3356
- 33°39'9.59"N 117°7'38.73"W
- Cross Streets
- NW of Leon Rd., and Wickerd Rd.
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- 466-021-029 thru -036, and -038
- State Highways
- Other Location Info
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- RWQCB - San Diego Region
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.