Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0167-R1, Doggett Creek Culvert Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0167-R1, Doggett Creek Culvert Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the removal and replacement of a corrugated metal pipe (CMP). The existing 18 inch CMP shall be replaced by a 24 inch CMP. All work will be in accordance with submitted plans available at the project site at all times and shll be presented to CDFW personnel, or personnel from another state, federal, or local agency upon request.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 841-2566
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.