Crimson Pipeline Removal at Various Locations in Los Angeles and Ventura Counties
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Crimson Pipeline Removal at Various Locations in Los Angeles and Ventura Counties
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will remove an inactive 8-inch diameter crude oil pipeline. The pipeline occurs along Highway 126 in Los Angeles and Ventura County. The pipeline is upland and crosses streams in several loactions. SAA #1600-2014-0002-R5.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (310) 521-9554
- San Diego Ventura
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that exisitng at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.