Arnold Unit and Antelope Camp Kitchen/Dining Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- Arnold Unit and Antelope Camp Kitchen/Dining Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project has two components: 1) Replace the kitchen/dining building at Arnold Unit and 2) replace the kitchen/dining building at Antelope Camp. The first component of the project will demolish the existing 2,880 square foot kitchen/dining building at Arnold Unit at CCC and replace it with a new 3,904 square foot building that will be pre-engineered metal, rated as type V-N, and fully sprinklered. The second component of this project will demolish and replace the Antelope Conservation (Fire) Camp kitchen/dining building with a new buildin on a raised foundation with concrete modular unit wall constrction and a standing seam metal roof. The building will be 4,960 square feet rated as Type V-N fully sprinklered and will include a rebuilt service loading dock on the west side.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-2159
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 02, 03 - Class 1, 2, & 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Demolition and replacement of existing structures will structures of comparable size on the same sites, and the addition of appurtenant structures at an existing occupied prison facility. The structures do not substantially change the capacity of the structures' use, but are improvements to existing conditions. This project qualifies under classes of projects the Secretary of Resources has found do not have a significant effect on the environment, and therefore is declared to be categorically exempt from the requirements for preparing an environmental document.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.