California Correctional Center (CCC) Air Cooling Units - Lassen Housing
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- California Correctional Center (CCC) Air Cooling Units - Lassen Housing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will add an evaporative cooler to the Lassen housing unit at CCC. The cooler will be sized to maintain room temperatures in accordance with CDCR's Design Criteria Guidelines (DCG), which require indoor temperatures in prison housing units to be maintained below 90 degrees Fahrenheit (F). An evaporative cooling unit added to each of the fresh air intakes at Lassen will provide cool air to the existing duct system via existing air handlers.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-2159
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Improvement of existing occupied prison facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.