Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0094-R1, Juvenile Coho Habitat enhancement through Beaver Dam Analogs
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0094-R1, Juvenile Coho Habitat enhancement through Beaver Dam Analogs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to construction or reinforcement of instream structures that will mimic the functions and biological habitat created by beaver dams. The beaver dam analogs will create deep, slow water pools to enhance summer rearing and overwintering habitat for juvenile coho salmon.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
- Scotts Valley
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluationa activities which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.