Nev 49 Right Turn Lane Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Nev 49 Right Turn Lane Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project involves installing a right turn land for northbound State Route 49 traffic making a right turn lane into Brewer Road. The project ill requrie some ground disturbance and vegetation removal; no new right of way is required.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2800 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed prject would have no impacts to: Agricultural Resources, Air Quality, Biological Resources, Cultural REsources, Floodplain/Hydrology, Geology/Soils, Hazardous Material, Land Use/Planning, Mineral Resources, Noise, Pipulation/Housing, Public Services, Recreation, Transportaiton/Traffic, Utilitites/Service Systems, Visual Resources, Water Quality, And Wetlands.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.