Lake Alteration Agreement #1600-2014-0069-R2 McCowan Riprap
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Lake Alteration Agreement #1600-2014-0069-R2 McCowan Riprap
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consist of rip-rap installation over an unvegetated slope on the banks of Lake Almanor in front of the property at 530 Peninsula Drive, for the purpose of preventing seasonal erosion. The project length is about 83-feet and the slope run is about 30-feet. A key trench shall be dug at the bottom of the slope with a Case CX 160 excavator, to a depth of about 30-inches and a width of about 30-inches. Filter fabric shall be placed in the trench and up to the top of existing rock material on the slope. Native rock boulders shall be placed in the trench and up to thetop of existing rock material on the slope.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (530) 283-6866
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Installtion of rock on unvegetated shoreline.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.