Mew Waterline - Carnegie State Vehicular Recreation Area (SVRA)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Mew Waterline - Carnegie State Vehicular Recreation Area (SVRA)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to supply the Sector office and two state homes with water. The project will install 700' of new 1" waterline with an outside diameter of 1-1/4". The pipe will be 24" deep and 6" to 16" wide. One Christy box will be placed at 350' for water fitting connections to gravity feed to the water tank at 16961 Tesla Road. If needed, the project will install an electrical Conduit line with 700' of SCH 80 2" PVC pipe. It is 2-1/2" conduit, 32" deep and 6' to 16" wide, with one electrical pull box at 350' to run wires for the float switch and pressure pump.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (925) 445-7870
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is the addition of a waterline to existing small facilities. The proposed project will not have a detrimental effect on the environment, archaeological site, or wildlife species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.