Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Colusa County Service Area #1 Century Ranch
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Colusa County Service Area #1 Century Ranch
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (Board) is a responsible agency for this project. The Board's Public Water System Drought Emergency Funding Program is providing state funds for the project. Colusa County Service Area #1 Century Ranch proposes to haul potable water as needed to refill the Century Ranch storage tanks. Water would need to come from a reliable source, most likely the City of Willows.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 449-5600
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Emergency prevention measure that will prevent emminent water outage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.