Stream Alteration Agreement #1600-2014-0151-R2 Landscape Alterations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Stream Alteration Agreement #1600-2014-0151-R2 Landscape Alterations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to removal of existing junipers and weeds and installation of native shrubs, grasses and forbs, a drip irrigation system, rock, boulders, and mulch. All existing trees and the wetland vegetation within the channel shall remain. No in-water work shall take place. The project area is about 160-feet by 20-feet as measured on the photograph provided with the project description.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 283-6866
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304(b), Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Re-rocking an existing road crossing.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.