Contra Costa Water District/U.S. Bureau of Reclamation Water Transfer
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Contra Costa Water District/U.S. Bureau of Reclamation Water Transfer
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Contra Costa Water District and the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation plan to transfer 5,000 acre-feet of water under Contra Costa Water District Permit 20749 and various U.S. Bureau of Reclamation Permits to the Alameda County Water District.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Rights 1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5363
- Alameda Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Temporary water transfers under Water Code section 1729.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.