Livestock Pond Reconstruction, Streambed Alteration Notification # 1600-2014-0131-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Livestock Pond Reconstruction, Streambed Alteration Notification # 1600-2014-0131-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the reconstruction of a livestock pond, including moving accumulated sediment to construct a island in the center of the pond, repairing the existing dam structure, installation of a culvert and rock lined spillway for overflow., The pond is currently dry. Approximately 8-feet deep of accumulated sediment will be excavated from approximately 42,000-square feet. All excavated sediment will be palced in the center of the pond, creating an island or used to repair the existing dam. The island will then be compacted and seeded with native grasses to prevent erosion. The existing dam will be repaired using the excavated soils, compacted and seeded with native grasses for stability.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor reconstruction of an existing livestock pond and will not affect any listed species or sensitive habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.