Berger Habitat Restoration [NOV Compliance] - LSAA# 1600-2014-0095-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Berger Habitat Restoration [NOV Compliance] - LSAA# 1600-2014-0095-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is limited to the repairs to existing ponds and the creation of a channel to ensure continuous flow across the landscape and eventually into Sutter Creek. Prior to Notification, a spring box was installed and a small pond was increased to capture more water from a spring. This project will improve this expanded pond to include, sloped pond edges so wildlife can exit and will not become trapped in the pond; more stabilizing rock and boulders at the edges to maintain sediment control; and herbaceous vegetation on bare soils in order to maintain continuous flow on the landscape, a channel will be created from the above described pond to a low depression area where water occasionally ponds. The channel will be defined by bedrock and approximately 16 feet wide by 160 feet long. Bare soils will be planted with native herbaceous vegetation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2916
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15308, Class 8
- Reasons for Exemption
- Administrative action taken to correct the violation of Fish & Game Code §1602.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.