Non-Time Critical Removal Action Area of Concern 17
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Non-Time Critical Removal Action Area of Concern 17
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Defense (DoD) has the authority to undertake Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CDERCLA) resonse actions, including removal actions, under 42 United States Code (U.S.C.) Section 9604. Implementation of the NTCRA is scheduled to commence the last week of July 2014, and field activities are expected to be completed by September 2014. The excavation phase of the project is expected to take approximately two weeks to complete.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Cleanup Program 5796 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone : (714) 816-1983
- Port Hueneme
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15330, Class 30
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor actions to prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate or eliminate the release or threat of release of hazardous waste or hazardous substance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.