SATF Health Care Facility Improvements Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- SATF Health Care Facility Improvements Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDCR will implement a number of small health care facility imporvements at SATF to remedy deficiencies to the areas of primary and specialty care, laboratory, and administrative segregation unit (ASU) clinic. The project will support SATF's operation as a "Basic" institution as established by the California Correctional Health Care Services program. Basic institutions are capable of providing specilized medical services and consultation for the generally healthy inmate-patientt population.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-3010
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Renovation, addition to existing structures, and construcion of new structures, all involving negligible or no expansion of use, but to improve existing health care services to inmate-patients.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.