Inskip Eagle Canyon Access Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Inskip Eagle Canyon Access Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of replacement of decayed wood-framed access structures and dilapidated or damaged trail guardrails. Most of the existing steel access structures that provide down slope access off the main footpath to discharge gates are in fair condition and are not included in this project, with the exception of repair or replacement due to rock fall damage.
- Contact Information
Guy F. Chetelat
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4997
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, 15302, Class 1, 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Repalcement or Reconstruction of Existing Structures and Facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.