One-Time Storage and Exchange Demonstration Project for Use of the Los Vaqueros Reservoir Between Byron Bethany Irrigation District and Contra Costa Water
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Byron Bethany Irrigation District
- Document Title
- One-Time Storage and Exchange Demonstration Project for Use of the Los Vaqueros Reservoir Between Byron Bethany Irrigation District and Contra Costa Water
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- District (CCWD). (Exchange Demonstration Project) For the purposes of the Exchange Demonstration Project, CWD agrees to store 4,000 acre-feet of water in Los Vaqueros Reservoir to facilitate a later transfer of a like amount of water through exchange to the BBID system. The stored water will be used within the existing CCWD Place of Use but will allow a like amount of water to be transferred to BBID through exchange.
- Contact Information
Byron Bethany Irrigation District
7995 Bruns Road
Byron, CA 94514-125
Phone : (209) 835-0375
- Alameda Contra Costa San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Exchange Demonstration Project represents a temporary change of point of diversion, place of use, and/or purpose of use involving a transfer or exchange of water or water rights for a period of one year or less through existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.