Pelle Project (SAA# 1600-2014-0076-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Pelle Project (SAA# 1600-2014-0076-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Overall project consist of the construction of a 3153 sq. ft., single family residence proposed 1406 sq. ft. decks and porches and proposed 675 sq. ft. garage. Project will include numerous concrete footings, poured in place above the 510 water line and above the 515 flowage easement. Proposed septic tank and grinder pump, at 516 elevation, plumbed to street per Calaveras County Water District. Approximately 50 cubic yards of material will be moved using a small excavator. Below the 515 elevation an existing retaining wall comprised of stacked landscaping blocks will be removed by hand. Blocks will then be recycled off site. No work will occur within Lake Tulloch for this project. The project will likely require the following equipment, small excavator or back hoe and trucks.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves construction of a single family residence in a residential zone and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.